What We Do?
AIREA’s member exporters constitute significant proportion (> 90%) of rice exports happening from the country.
AIREA extends its services to the members which can be broadly classified as :
- Apprising about latest policy changes
- Organizing awareness programmes for farmers and other stakeholders
- Organizing buyer seller meetings
- Providing latest market intelligence
- Representing industry issues to the appropriate authorities for resolution
- Helping with trade leads
- Facilitation in support available under various government schemes
- Liaison with statutory authorities